Best Tex-Mex Ever

Best Tex-Mex Ever

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tough Loss for the Frogs

All I can say about the TCU and Boise State game is these are two good teams and they beat us last night.  BSU deserves the credit, so I'm going to stand back and let them enjoy their moment.  It was a tough loss for the Frogs, especially when we gifted them with the first touchdown.  I feel for Andy Dalton.  He didn't have his best game.  But... he does have another year to remove this memory.

What last nights game, last years Poinsetta Bowl and our first meeting back in Fort Worth at the Capital Plains/Armed Services (whatever it is now called) Bowl tells me is that Boise State and TCU are very much on the same track.  They won this last battle, but I'm figuring we will have many more to come with these guys, especially if they join the MWC.

For now, we Horned Frog fans will have to lick our wounds, knowing we could (and should) have done better.  If the BCS has their way, we will probably get another chance at playing these guys next year.

TCU had a great year.  I am very proud of these Frogs and our coaching staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment